Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I Wore in April

It can be hard to choose cute clothes in April, especially in Minnesota. The weather is volatile in the extreme, with one day bringing snow and the next sunshine and warm breezes. Heck, that can happen in the same day! I've found that layers and colorful accessories are a good way to tackle the changing weather, while still venturing outside my winter-wardrobe staples. That being said, here's a look at some of my April wearings…

I could live in a white tee and jeans. It is so simple, but with a fun accessory and a pop of color, it is easily elevated to something more pretty.
 Scarf: Target 
Shoes: Old Navy  
Tee: Boden   
Jeans: Silver

Sweater, flats: Target
Scarf: Nordstrom's
Jeans: Joe's Jeans

Hoodie: Old Navy
Jeans: Silver
Red ballet flats: Old Navy
 {not shown, as I somehow amputated my feet in this photo, but they looked cute!}

Gingham button-up, denim jacket: Old Navy
Pink tee: Down East Basics
Jeans, flats: Target

Scarf, flats: Old Navy
Tee: Boden
Sweater: Land's End
Jeans: Silver

At the last minute, I ordered this dress from Land's End for Easter. I was worried it wouldn't arrive in time and/or wouldn't fit. But it did and it does. And I love it. Cute, comfy, great fit, and on sale… highly recommend. You can find it here.
You can see the color better in this picture:
It's a true navy, with a splash of green and white in the flowers. Perfect for spring.

I'm linking up at Get Your Pretty On
and The Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! And a sale bargain too, it doesn't get better than that. Love the red pumps in the other pictures too. I am visiting via the What I Wore Wednesday Linkup, P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! I love your Lands End Easter dress--so pretty!!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the leopard scarf outfit and the red shoes. All are very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love your Easter dress. I kinda want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first and second looks are my absolute favorites!
    ~Zhenya
    http://beingzhenya.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.